1 - 1
The website is still under development process
The General Regulations for Students
These General Regulations for Students must be read in conjunction with the appropriate degree programme regulations and any other associated School Policies, Procedures and Codes of Practice.
1. SCOPE OF THE REGULATIONS:
2. COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES
3. SUSPENSION OF REGULATIONS
Applications for suspension of the General Regulations must be made through the appropriate Head of Department or the Degree Programme Supervisor on which the student is applying for or enrolled on. These requests must be made to the Registrar. Such requests will be reviewed by the Dean on behalf of the Senate. If suspension is approved, the case will be reported to the next meeting of the College Academic Board.
4. AWARD AND REVOCATION OF DEGREES AND OTHER AWARDS
5. ADMISSIONS POLICY
6. GENERAL ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
7. REGISTRATION, ENROLMENT AND RE-ENROLMENT
8. APPROVED PROGRAMMES OF STUDY
9. TERM DATES AND TEACHING LOCATION
The first instalment shall be paid no later than the enrolment date and the final installment shall be paid before the first term examination of the College Calendar.
11. DEBT OR LIABILITY OUTSTANDING
12. ACADEMIC PROGRESS
13. CHANGE OF DEGREE REGISTRATION
14. STUDENT DISCIPLINE
15. COMMUNICATIONS WITH INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS
16. INTERNET ACCESS & HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS